Today’s Job Market is Ultra Complex. We Create Staffing Solutions Customized Just for You!
Businesses in NYC often think staffing solutions through an agency is expensive, and that it would just be cheaper and simpler to handle it on their own. However, when you consider the costs of advertising, recruiting, interviewing, and the time involved in hiring, and onboarding new employees, an employment firm is hands-down the more cost-effective option. Add in the fact that Millennium Personnel Corp takes on payroll and workman’s comp, and you can see why our staffing solutions makes sense for companies looking to save both time and money.
We learn our clients’ company culture, and job requirements before sending any candidates. You will be assigned a Recruiting Coordinator available to you 24/7. Our recruiting personnel meet with each job applicant personally and drive the onboarding and off-boarding experience for all of our placements. We follow up with feedback, insightful business intelligence, but most importantly, finding the best administrative employees with a sense of urgency.
Temp Staffing Solutions
We provide support on an as needed basis including:
- Long-term positions such as special projects, heavy workload tax seasons and maternity leave
- Short-term or last minute staffing, same day needs, or vacation and sick leave
- Our most cost efficient option
- Interview pre-qualified applicants for your permanent admin position
- For a 65 working day trial period, the employee is on our payroll as a temporary employee
- This program allows you to feel secure with your hiring decision before the employee is transferred to your payroll because there is no obligation to keep him/her unless you’re 100% satisfied
Direct Placement Hires
- Eliminates the pre-screening process for clients, as we do all the due diligence
- Interview only pre-screened qualified personnel
- One-time, flat fee based on a percentage of the salary with a guarantee of job satisfaction
We work with industries all across the board such as: Accounting, Finance, Mortgage, Real Estate, Fashion, Call Center, Customer Service, Information Technology, Banking, Legal, Creative, Public Relations, Marketing, Non-Profit, and Construction & Contracting.
Positions we staff for include Executive Assistants, Administrative Assistants, Office Managers, Receptionists, Project Managers, Customer Service Personnel, Data Entry Specialists, Bookkeepers, Marketing Assistants, and Personal Assistants.
Not sure what you need? Ask our experts! We are always here to answer your questions about today’s job market, industry/hiring trends, competitive salaries and benefit packages, salary increase percentages, bonus structures and more. To speak to one of our experts today, call us at (212) 244-2777.
In 2016, 92% of our temp-to-perm candidates were successfully brought on as Full-Time permanent employees.